Energy-Flow Coaching is not a magic bullet or quick fix, it is transformational more than transactional. Our focus is on helping you to understand and address the deeper causes of your struggles, suffering and symptoms.
The work goes a little deeper than just offering tools and techniques to help you manage or cope with chronic fatigue conditions, fibromyalgia, anxiety, depression, or burn-out. By uncovering the invisible stressors, traumas, unconscious beliefs, narratives, stories, and conditioning that have resulted in your current experience, we can re-wire the brain, reset the emotional system, and re-establish your connection with your True-Self.
Our aim is to eradicate the body’s need to send symptoms and in doing so facilitate greater clarity, peace of mind, and personal freedom.
On the journey back towards optimum wellbeing and thriving, we address physical, metal, emotional, spiritual, relational, and environmental factors. This means we understand that we are interconnected flowing systems living within and wider cultural and societal system. The framework is both broad and deep, encompassing sleep and recovery, emotion and mindset, nutrition, movement and exercise, spirituality and social connection.
“I just want to say thank you, the last session really changed my life…a massive readjustment in the way I see the world.
When I started therapy this is not what I expected at all. I thought you’d give me tools and techniques to help me cope or manage with what was going on for me, but this has been nothing like that at all.
It’s incredibly freeing,I’ve developed a much deeper understanding of myself”
EFC Client, June, 2021
The Dive Experience (3 months)
The Dive is an individually focussed, tailored experience for those who are lost, stuck, overwhelmed with life, experiencing burnout, or have mild to moderate symptoms of anxiety, depression, fatigue, or pain.
The Dive Experience, offers the security of one-to-one support as you move along the path to health, wellbeing, and peace of mind.
- 6 one hour or 12, 30 minute coaching sessions (or a mix of both) over a 12 week period – this effectively means that we aim for one session per week, but in some instances, it may prove beneficial to leave a little more time between sessions.
- 3 months participation in Masterclass Coaching Calls. The group comprises clients going through the Energy-Flow Coaching programs, as well as several Energy-Flow Coaches, so you get a variety of perspectives on your issues, difficulties, and how to improve your implementation of EFC principles and practices. Sessions run every 2 weeks on Zoom, usually on a Monday at 5pm UK time. Sessions are recorded and made available to those in the group – so if you can’t make a session, you can submit a question or questions to the group which will be addressed in the session. These are practically focused hands-on calls, where our coaching team helps and supports you to apply EFC to your exact situation, health, and life challenges
- 12-week support between sessions. This could include, email, text, personalised videos, or phone conversations – these are separate from the main sessions and included as part of the program package
- EFC Wellbeing Transformation Online Portal. The portal takes you through the principles and practices of the EFC approach. There are educational videos and discussion videos; audio exercises; a workbook/ manual with exercises and practices to implement; group coaching audio sessions; audio guided meditations; factsheets and other guidance. Our portal is frequently updated with the latest thinking, ideas, exercises and practices.
- Membership of our private Telegram group where we share videos, links, articles, advice, guidance, support, experiences, and stories.
Total Immersion Experience (12 months)
This is our flagship experience for those who are struggling with debilitating symptoms of anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue syndrome, adrenal fatigue, or fibromyalgia. We understand the complexities of chronic symptoms and have designed this experience so you are supported for a full year. As with the Deep Dive, this is not a set series of steps, techniques, or protocols. Each individual is different and this is reflected in the therapeutic coaching process. There are key underlying principles or pillars that form the foundation of the work, from there, the process is tailored to the needs of the individual.
- 15 one hour or 30, 30 minute coaching sessions (or a mix of both).
- 12 months support between sessions. This could include, email, text, personalised videos, or phone conversations – these are separate from the main sessions and included as part of the program package
- 12 months participation in masterclass coaching calls.
- EFC Wellbeing Transformation Online Portal for the duration of the program.
- Membership of our private Telegram group for on-going advice, guidance and support
“When I first went to see Kyle, I hobbled into his office on my walking sticks. My plan was to go with my partner to get a wheelchair following our first session. I had suffered with Fibromyalgia for 7 years and had tried a variety of solutions offered by my doctor, but unfortunately, none had given any relief of the symptoms. Kyle helped me look at my condition in a new way. It took a little while to really sink in because it was such a different way of looking at the body and symptoms. But when I really started to understand and implement what he told me, my symptoms started to fall away.
Kyle’s work quite simply transformed my life and I will be forever grateful for that. When I finished working with Kyle I signed up for a local charity fun run – I never did need that wheelchair.”